Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grand Canyon

It was a short drive from Williams to the Grand Canyon. It has been forever since we were there, and the boys had never been. It was very cold, but still suprisingly busy. We took in the amazing view and then got souvenirs and hot tea/cocoa. When Max and I were in line to pay for his purchase, he looked out the window and said "Mommy, what is THAT?" Of course he knew what it was after our spring break adventure at Yosemite; it was snowing. Here are my four favorite guys in the whole world posing for me slash huddling together for warmth.No matter how many times I have seen it, it still takes my breath away. I always get a bit philisophical when I see all the colors and layers and think of how long it took to make such wonder.

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Your pretty special to have such handsom men in your life. =)